Frequently Asked Questions
- You can book a table online via your local restaurant's specific webpage via the ‘Book’ option on the menu bar, or alternatively contact the restaurant directly.
- Please contact your local Restaurant to enquire about a large party booking, their contact number can be found at the top of the Restaurants webpage. Alternatively, please select the enquiry option from within the boking journey. This will only be an enquiry until the Restaurant confirm your booking.
- While you are more than welcome to visit your local Farmhouse Restaurant without a booking, we cannot guarantee availability during high volume periods. A small number of our Restaurants will require booking in order to visit so please check your chosen Restaurant website for more information.
- If you are having issues booking a table online, please contact the Restaurant directly via phone and they will be able to assist you. Contact numbers for each restaurant can be found on their respective site pages here.
- If your party is over 8 people, please call your local Farmhouse Inn and discuss with a member of the team
- Please contact the site directly.
- Weekdays 8 pm and Friday & Saturday 9pm.
- A team member will let you know when to go up to the carvery deck, this is to help avoid queues and fill everyone’s plates!
- The Team Player will confirm at the time of ordering what the wait time is in the kitchen and suggest a time to go and collect your carvery meal.
- Yes, the cost is £65.00 per cake
- We’re always working to develop and add to our menus, our website will always be up to date with any new additions. Our current takeaway selection includes top Restaurant favourites that will still taste as good once you get them home
- You can place orders for the same day e.g. You can place an order at 9am to be collected at 9pm on that day
- Please arrive at your chosen collection time and make your way to the designated collection point. A member of our friendly team will greet you and ask for your order reference number so make sure you have this to hand. We will then present you with your order for you to takeaway and enjoy.
If you are purchasing alcohol you will need to bring photographic ID with you such as a passport or driving licence.
- Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to change your order once it has been placed. Please get in touch with the Restaurant directly to see if there is anything they can do.
- Please phone your chosen Restaurant or you can order on the Greene King App
- To make sure we can get everyone's orders ready on time, there's a limited number of slots available for any given time period. We calculate this based on several factors, so we may have to ask you to choose a later collection time.
- Sorry to hear you're not happy! Please give the Restaurant a call so that they can put it right.
- We sell a range of beers, ciders and wines for you to enjoy. Please ask your Restaurant for more details.
- No, you can place as many orders as you like – providing there is an available timeslot.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept Gift Cards as part of our collection service at the moment
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept these as part of our collection service at the moment
- Contact the Restaurant straight away, and they will be able to assist you
- Our restaurants are open from 9am through until 9pm everyday, so you can enjoy a meal from us whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- You can use one of the following payment methods:
Debit / Credit Card, Apple Pay, PayPal, GooglePay
- There is no minimum spend for collection
- You can give feedback by contacting the Restaurant directly, or if you have general feedback you can visit the feedback link here.
- You can find a link to allergen information on your chosen Restaurants takeaway page, or within the Greene King App
Order & Pay
- Select the Farmhouse Inn of your choice online and this will display the most up-to-date prices.
- Yes – We encourage you to use the Greene King Order & Pay app whenever possible for an optimal in venue dining experience.
- No, we recommend that you place an order at the bar to ensure that your discount is applied.
- Hooking detection was added for Android following a review of recent penetration test results. It will cause the app to fail to open or operate correctly for a compromised/jailbroken Android phone, and flag the hooking protection controls by design as a safety precaution to prevent the potential leveraging of sensitive content (Banking apps use similar controls).
- For details on your restaurant's opening hours, please visit your restaurant's website where you will be able to see their specific opening hours.
- Head over to the main entrance where the host will manage your visit. If you have a booking you will be seated at your table, if you do not have a booking then you may be required to queue until a table becomes available so booking is advised.
- When making an online booking, you will be given the choice between Dining and drinks or Family area (near to the play area). If booking by phone then please let the restaurant know your preferences
- Specific contact details can be found under your local Restaurants webpage
- We want you to enjoy your time with us. If you have any specific needs, including those for customers with a disability, please do call our Restaurant ahead of visiting or include any additional needs in the special requests section of online bookings so we can do our best to accommodate any adjustments you require.
- If you contact the Restaurant directly they will be more than happy to assist you in finding your misplaced item.
- As a whole, Farmhouse Inns and Greene King have taken the decision to support Macmillan, however our Restaurants do regularly support charities in their own local areas so please contact our Restaurants to make a request
- Please visit our recruitment website
- Please check the website, internally most have a child-friendly area and some have an external play area
Vouchers & Gift Cards
- Yes, you will be presented with a box which you can fill with your own selection of meat/ vegetables and sauces.
- Simply register to the Farmhouse Inn email club and opt into Marketing offers.