These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
1. Use of this website
This website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these terms and conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on this website. The changes will apply to the use of this website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new terms and conditions you should not continue to use this website. If you continue to use this website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new terms and conditions.
3. Access to and availability of the website
We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, we do not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
4. Passwords and security
You agree to (and agree to ensure that your directors, employees and agents):
Keep all passwords secret at all times and have them changed, if there is reason to believe that someone else knows them Notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any accidental or unauthorised access or use of the service by any third party
5. Intellectual property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by us. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these terms and conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in us or any third party (‘intellectual property’).
All rights in relation to intellectual property not expressly granted by us are hereby reserved to us (or our licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such intellectual property is granted to you.
6. Property details
We reserve the right to change the details of any pub, hotel or restaurant at any time without notice.
This website is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the internet.
We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date.
However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which we take no responsibility. We reserve the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at our own discretion.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
incompatibility of this website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links technical problems including errors or interruptions of this website unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this website inadequacy of this website to meet your requirements
By accessing this website you agree that we shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Nothing in this paragraph applies to our liability in respect of products sold through our pubs, hotels or restaurants.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
8. Third-party websites and products
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under our control. We will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link.
Any information related to a supplier or product on the website which is not part of or produced by us or our group does not represent any endorsement by us of the quality of the supplier or product offered.
We may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these terms and conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete all relevant passwords and any other website material.
10. Your liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify us (and our officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold us harmless against all third-party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these terms and conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorised user.
If we fail to exercise our rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and we may still exercise those rights in the future.
If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted).
You agree that we may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to anybody else without first obtaining our written consent.
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
This website is owned and operated by Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Company registration number 3298903.
Last updated: April 2018
Voucher will be sent within 72 hours of sign up. Voucher valid for 14 days from date received. This voucher entitles the bearer to £5 off their food bill when they spend £20 or more on food from our main menu. This voucher can only be used at a participating pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer valid during food service hours. Voucher can only be used once. Subject to availability. Offer not valid with any other discount, offer or promotion. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any Greene King employee vouchers or Greene King friend & family vouchers. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Festive Menu, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Farmhouse Inns, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
1. Valid Mon-Sun at Farmhouse Inns Dining & Carvery until further notice. 2. If you do not receive a check back during your meal (excluding breakfast) you are entitled to one free slice of cake. 3. Only one slice of cake per table. 4. No cash alternative. 5. Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time. 6. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 00:00 on 12 October 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 30 October 2020.
3. Entrants must donate at least £2 to Macmillan Cancer Support via the site’s Farmhouse Inns JustGiving webpage and comment ‘FHI’ on the Promotion Facebook post. The JustGiving webpage for each site is set out in the Appendix.
4. One winner per Farmhouse Inns will be selected at random from all valid entries received for each Farmhouse Inns.
5. Each winner will receive one full-size Farmhouse Inns cake-a-tier cake.
6. Each winner will be informed of their prize within five working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
9. The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
10. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
11. The winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
12. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
13. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (Facebook account name, email address, date of birth) to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by taking part in the promotion.
14. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
15. Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of four months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
16. You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
18. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify each winner, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
21. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
22. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
24. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
25. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
26. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. The Promoter reminds anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
30. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
31. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
Just Giving URL
Kingsway Farm (Dundee)
Broxden Farm (Perth)
Linwood Farm (Paisley)
Wallace Well Farm (Robroyston)
Elginhaugh Farm (Midlothian)
Red Burn Farm (Hamilton)
Dyce Farm (Aberdeen)
Westgate Farm (Edinburgh)
Kings Mill Farm (Sutton-In-Ashfield)
Riverside Farm (Nottingham)
Cherry Tree Farm (Willington)
Oak Tree Farm (Sunderland)
Valley Farm (Gateshead)
Anson Farm (Thornaby)
Wearside Farm (Washington)
Holly Tree Farm (Nottingham)
Windmill Farm (Lincoln)
Poppy Field Farm (Duston)
Grove Farm (Enderby)
Maypole Farm (Kempston)
Chestnut Tree Farm (Ipswich)
Gynsills Farm (Glenfield)
Hobby Horse Farm (Syston)
Berry Brook Farm (Wednesfield)
Lymewood Farm (Haydock)
Chapelford Farm (Great Sankey)
Bramley Farm (Altrincham)
Ash Tree Farm (Ashton-under-Lyne)
Green Oak Farm (Cheshire)
Primrose Farm (Wigan)
Juniper Farm (Woolston)
Plum Tree Farm (Blackpool)
Rose Tree Farm (Gloucester)
Cedar Tree Farm (Cardiff)
Langbrook Farm (Havant)
Redwood Farm (Bristol)
Winter Stream Farm (Bristol)
Walnut Tree Farm (Southampton)
Bluebell Farm (Worcester)
Larch Wood Farm (Kidderminster)
Meadow Farm (Ecclesfield)
Woodfield Farm (Balby)
Monk's Bridge Farm (Dinnington)
Birchwood Farm (Glasshoughton)
Elmwood Farm (Beighton)
Pear Tree Farm (York)
Silkwood Farm (Wakefield)
Beechwood Farm (Grimsby)
Hawthorne Farm (Yeadon)
Wingfield Farm (Hessle)
Dearne Valley Farm (Birdwell)
Waterfold Farm (Bury)
Evenwood Farm (Runcorn)
Sycamore Farm (Burnley)
Applewood Farm (Manchester)
Barley Farm (Manchester)
Brindley Farm (Stoke-on-Trent)
Pine Tree Farm (Bolton)
Coppice Wood Farm (Urmston)
Allerton Hall (Liverpool)
Rookery Wood Farm (Crewe)