Warm up with our winter menu
The cold nights are here and winter is well and truly upon us! So to help you warm up we’ve launched our exciting winter menu, full of tasty new dishes and your much-loved Farmhouse favourites.
Mix & match with our new and improved Combo Feast, now with exciting new flavour combinations and even more chicken options!
Bombay Bird Burger
As well as our 14-hour slow-cooked Carvery our autumn menu is full of tasty burgers, delicious pubs classics and lighter bites – there really is a plate for everyone.
Warm up with our NEW Bombay Bird Burger, a southern-fried chicken breast and Louisiana-style chicken strips tossed in a tikka sauce topped with yoghurt & mint dressing and mango chutney and crowned with an onion bhaji.
British Chicken & Roasted Mushroom Pie
There's nothing more delicious and comforting than a classic pie, and we love our NEW British Chicken & Roasted Mushroom Pie, encased in a shortcrust pastry and finished with a hand-crafted puff pastry lid.
Fancy something lighter? Our Carvery Baps are just the thing! Served fresh from our carvery deck and filled with your choice of our 14-hour slow-cooked meats and stuffing, plus your helping of vegetables and sauces.
Available weekdays only.
Our Signature Cakes
Our signature cakes are lovingly crafted and baked in-pub by our talented team of Farmhouse Cake-a-tiers and are the ultimate indulgence to end your meal.
Don’t worry if you’re too full, you can enjoy a slice of Farmhouse at your house and take a slice (or two!) home to enjoy wherever you like - if you can resist the temptation on the way home!
There really is a plate for everyone at Farmhouse Inns and our Vegan Menu is full of delicious dishes to choose from. From Sweet Potato Kofta Skewers, Chickpea & Red Pepper Burger to our succulent fish-free Fish & Chips and more.
Our Kids Menu is full of meals from £2.99 that your little ones will enjoy, including our Pick‘n’Mix Hog Dog with your choice of a tasty side and veggie.
And what’s even better is every kids meal comes with your choice of a FREE Ice Cream, Frozen Yoghurt or Sorbet scoop too!
Golden Years Menu
Our Golden Years menu is specially designed for our over-60s and makes the perfect midweek treat. Available all day Monday-Friday for just £6.99 for 2 courses – or for a real treat add a third course for £2.
Hungry for more?
Here’s what we do best…
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Participants that draw a ‘Golden Plate’ in the breakfast or carvery deck at participating Farmhouse Inns on 2nd October 2019 and hand it to a member of the team will each win one £25 Farmhouse Inns Gift Card. Each Farmhouse Inns restaurant will offer up to 2 chances to draw a golden plate during the promotional period. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/golden-plate/. Promoter: Farmhouse Inns, Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 08:00 on 2nd October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 2nd October 2019.
3. Participants that draw a ‘Golden Plate’ in the breakfast buffet or carvery deck at participating Farmhouse Inns and hand it to a member of the team will each receive one £25 Farmhouse Inns Gift Card. Each Farmhouse Inns restaurant will offer up to 2 chances to draw a golden plate during the promotional period.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery of the prize due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
5. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
6. The winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
7. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
10. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
13. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
14. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
15. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.