Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd March 2020
At Farmhouse Inns we've got something for everyone and every appetite (which will definitely keep Mum happy!), which is just one of the reasons why we're proud to have won the Best Family Friendly Brand Award 2019! So gather the family, enjoy quality time together and treat Mum just like she deserves.
Book now for Saturday 21st March and you'll automatically be entered into our prize draw to win 1 of 10 £20 gift cards! Just book before 14th March - T&Cs apply.
Buffet Breakfast* from £4.89
There's no better start to the day than a hearty breakfast with all the family (especially when there's no washing up!), and with three plate sizes to choose from there is really is a plate for everyone. Come and fill up on all your favourites, and don't forget your bottomless tea or coffee and toast!
Don't worry if Mum prefers something else - we’ve got everything from Waffles, Pancakes and toasted Muffins to lighter options such as Eggs Benedict, Porridge and more.
Our best ever Carvery from 11:30am all weekend
We don't believe Carveries are just for Sundays - that's why we serve our 14-hour slow-cooked meats and vegetable tart fresh every day, along with our wide selection of vegetables, and our new (and best ever!) crispy roasted potatoes and traditional Yorkshire puddings.
Tasty Pub Classics and Kids Meals
With our range of Pub Classics there's plenty for Mum and the whole family to feast on - such as our much-loved Combo Feast so you can create your own ultimate feast.
Our younger guests can take their pick from our tasty smaller and larger meals, including our Junior Carvery with 14-hour slow-cooked meats and a wide choice of vegetables and a pick'n'mix menu so they can create their perfect plates too. It gets better too because all our kids meals come with a FREE scoop of ice cream, frozen yoghurt or sorbet! Or for the ultimate treat, upgrade their free scoop to their favourite flavour from our Ice Cream Parlour.
Baked in-pub Signature Cakes
The show stopping cakes in our counter are all lovingly crafted and baked in-pub by our talented team of Farmhouse Cake-a-tiers, and they really do make the perfect treat! Don't worry if you can't stay because you can 'cakeaway', so Mum can have her cake and eat it too, from wherever she wants!
Stuck for a gift idea?
Well why not treat Mum with the gift of Carvery, Cake and so much more with a Farmhouse Inns gift card. Buy your gift card online or at your local Farmhouse Inns.
* Mother's Day Gift Card promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table for Saturday 21st March 2020 via www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/mothers-day and attend on that day. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 14th March 2020. Ten winners will each receive a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
** Farmhouse Inns breakfast not available in Gynsills Farm, Glenfield | Plum Tree Farm, Blackpool | Wheatsheaf Farm, Woolsington. Price point will vary at Windmill Farm, Lincoln. Bottomless Tea or Coffee and Toast included with buffet breakfasts only.
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table for Saturday 21st March 2020 via www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/mothers-day and attend on that day. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 14th March 2020. Ten winners will each receive a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 10th February 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 14th March 2020. Any bookings made before 10th February 2020 for Saturday 21st March 2020 will also be entered into the prize draw.
3. Entrants must make a booking via farmhouseinns.co.uk/mothers-day for 21st March 2020. Any entrant whose reservation is subsequently cancelled or rearranged for a date other than 21st March 2020 will not be included in the promotion.
4. 10 winners will be selected at random by 30th March 2020.
5. The prize is a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
8. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered except for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
10. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
11. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
12. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
13. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
14. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
16. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
22. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
23. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
24. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.