Heaps of Family Fun this Summer
We want your summer to be as full as your plate when it comes to enjoying fun activities with the family. Here at Farmhouse Inns, we’ve got so many ways to keep the family busy during the holidays. From joining us for a delicious family meal, fuelling up on a great-value breakfast before a big day of fun, enjoying Farmhouse from the comfort of your own home and so much more, we’re here to help you and your family have a great time this summer!
Big Smiles All Round Kids Eat for £1
Kids eat for just £1 Monday to Friday this summer holiday-the same great quality food as the adults, just a smaller portion (and a smaller price too!) We also have a play area and colouring sheets to keep little hands busy, so there will be big smiles all round!
Find The Sunshine
This summer holiday, find our special Sunshine Plate at our breakfast or carvery deck to win a slice of our giant, hand-decorated cakes to cakeaway. One lucky winner will also win a year of Farmhouse Inns feasts!
Fuel Up for Family Fun
Got a big day of fun ahead? Start it the right way and fuel up with a delicious, great-value breakfast buffet. There’s unlimited tea or coffee and toast for adults too!
Farmhouse to Your House
Why not enjoy a takeaway this summer? We’ve got loads of great-value bundles to help you enjoy Farmhouse Inns from the comfort of your home, like our takeaway bundles for one or the whole family, and a whole host of drink offers.
Choice for the Whole Family
From our delicious carvery with 14- hour slow-roasted meats, best-ever crispy roasties and all the trimmings, to our much-loved, hearty pub classics and giant, freshly baked cakes, there’s so much choice for the whole family. We also have a dedicated kid’s menu and vegetarian and vegan options, so no one will be left out this summer.
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Draw a ‘Sunshine Plate’ in the carvery deck at participating Farmhouse Inns pub restaurants between 28th June – 16th August 2021 in Scotland and 19th July – 3rd September 2021 in England & Wales inclusive and hand it to a member of the team to receive one free Cakeaway slice. Each Farmhouse Inns pub restaurant will offer up to 150 chances to draw ‘Sunshine Plate’ during the promotional period. There is also an opportunity to enter the grand prize draw by completing the form at https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/sunshine-plate/ before 23:59 on 5th September 2021. One winner chosen at random will receive free Farmhouse Inns food & drink up to the value of £1000 in the grand prize draw. Full T&Cs are available at https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/summer Promoter: Farmhouse Inns, Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens at 08:00 on 28th June and closes at 23:59 on 16th August 2021 in Scotland and opens at 08:00 on 19th July and closes at 23.59 on 3rd September 2021 in England & Wales inclusive. The prize draw promotion closes at 23.59 on 5th September 2021.
3. Participants that draw a ‘Sunshine Plate’ in the carvery deck at participating Farmhouse Inns pub restaurants and hand it to a member of the team will each receive one free cakeaway slice and the opportunity to enter into the grand prize draw by completing the form
4. Each Farmhouse Inns pub restaurant will offer up to 150 chances to draw a ‘Sunshine Plate’ during the promotional period.
5. Entries to the grand prize draw are strictly one per person per household.
6. The winner of the grand prize draw will receive £1,000 in Farmhouse Inns gift vouchers.
7. The winner of the grand prize draw will be selected at random by 20th September 2021.
8. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
10. The terms and conditions of the gift card will apply to the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
12. The winners of the cakeaway slices must claim and take their prize on the day that they win.
13. The grand prize winner will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the grand prize must be claimed within six months of the closing date and used in accordance with the gift vouchers terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
15. By entering the grand prize draw, you have provided your personal information (name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion. The privacy notice for this promotion can be found at :[INSERT URL].
16. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
17. Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of four months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion.
18. In accordance with the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code, the Promoter intends to make available the surname and county of any winner. Any winner that objects must notify the Promoter as soon as possible after they are informed that they have won.
19. You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
21. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
24. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
25. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
27. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the Promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
28. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
29. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
30. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
PRIVACY NOTICE – PROMOTIONS
As the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, Greene King welcomes customers into our 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK and brews a range of award-winning beers. When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this notice, we are referring to Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, (ICO registration number ZA054235), which is the data controller in respect of this website and the services described in this privacy notice.
Our products and services trade under a wide range of well-known brands, including Greene King, Hungry Horse, Farmhouse Inns, Chef & Brewer, Flaming Grill, Greene King IPA, Belhaven and Old Speckled Hen. More information about all of our brands can be found on the Greene King website.
This privacy notice explains what we use your personal data for and how long we keep it. It also explains what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
We want our promotions to be administered fairly so that all entrants can enjoy them. To do this well, we need to process some of your personal data.
We will process your personal data to administer the promotion, to confirm that you have complied with the terms of the promotion, to confirm whether you have won a prize, to communicate with you in relation to any prize you may win and to deal with any queries you have in relation to the promotion.
What information do we process?
When you enter a promotion we need your name, address including post code, telephone number and email address. If you are a winner we may ask for your date of birth in order to confirm your eligibility to enter the competition. We will also collect any personal information you include in your message.
How long do we keep personal information for?
Information relating to…
Is kept for…
Entering a promotion
4 months following the closing date of a promotion
Enquiring about a promotion
3 months following our reply to you
If you exercise your data protection rights, we will keep a record of your request and our response indefinitely, to be able to show that we responded properly and fairly to your request.
Will we sell your personal data to anyone else?
No. That’s not something we do.
Who do we share personal data with and why?
We may pass your personal data to other companies who are members of the Greene King group for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
We work with the following third party suppliers and service providers who process your personal data in order to provide services to us or on our behalf:
Personal data that is shared
Reasons for sharing personal data
Name, contact information, address, booking information, complaint information
Managing guest queries and complaints
All of these organisations are required to comply with our data processing standards and are bound by the terms of this privacy notice. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We will share your personal data as required by law or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority.
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business. The buyer will only be permitted to use your personal data as outlined in this privacy notice.
We may ask whether you want to receive marketing from us – it’s your choice, but if you sign up for marketing please read our general privacy notice at www.greeneking.co.uk/privacy.
If you are a winner or runner up we may use your data for publicity purposes as explained in the competition terms and conditions.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Greene King is the data controller for the processing described in this privacy notice. We can be contacted by post at: Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
Greene King has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by post at the address above, or by email sent to email@example.com.
We process personal data in compliance with applicable data protection law. The lawful bases we rely on for our primary processing purposes are as follows:
Lawful basis for processing
Administering a promotion
We process personal data because it is necessary to do so for the performance of the relevant contract.
Responding to an enquiry about a promotion
We believe it is in our commercial interests to respond to our customers making this processing a legitimate interest.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
1. to ask us to tell you what personal data we are processing that relate to you (right of access)
2. to require us to rectify or stop processing inaccurate personal data (right to rectification)
3. to require us to delete personal data relating to you, subject to there being valid grounds (right to erasure)
4. to require us to restrict our processing activities, subject to there being valid grounds (right to restriction)
5. to object to processing, in particular to profiling (right to object) and direct marketing (by withdrawing your consent)
6. to ask that personal data about you be sent to another controller of your choosing, subject to there being valid grounds (right to data portability)
You can notify us of your wish to exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, using the contact information provided above.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the data protection regulator for the United Kingdom) or in some circumstances, another European Union data protection authority.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is effective from 28th June 2021. You can check if the privacy notice has changed by revisiting this webpage at any time. If we make any significant changes to this privacy notice, if we have your email address, we will email you to let you know.