Farmhouse Inns is
Family Time this Easter
19th - 22nd April
At Farmhouse Inns we’ve made sure this Easter Weekend is going to be special! So gather the family together and join us for everything from buffet breakfast* and great signature carvery to limited edition homemade cakes and desserts – that’s quality family time and without the washing up! There’s lots of fun to be had too with Easter Egg Hunts and a Golden Plate hidden in our carvery deck!
Buffet Breakfast* from £4.49
There’s no better start to the day than a buffet breakfast with all the family. Choose from pork and vegetarian sausages, back bacon, black pudding, hash browns, fried and scrambled eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, button mushrooms and more. Don’t forget our buffet breakfasts include BOTTOMLESS Tea or Coffee and Toast too! You can even upgrade your Tea or Coffee to a Cappuccino, Latte or Fruit Juice for £1.
Fancy winning FREE CAKE and £1000? Come and find the golden plate!
8th - 28th April
We’ve hidden golden plates in our carvery decks this Easter. Find one and you’ll get the ‘golden opportunity’ to bag yourself a FREE slice of delicious, home-baked cake and the chance to enter our exclusive £1000 prize draw! To try your luck at finding our plated prize, simply enjoy our fresh Carvery over the Easter period. But hurry, there’s only a limited number of plates to be found!
Choose from 14-hour slow-cooked meats or our Vegetable Tart. Help yourself to our wide choice of vegetables from our carvery deck and then top it off with lashings of gravy. With 3 sizes to choose from, there’s a plate for everyone at Farmhouse Inns this Easter.
Easter Egg Hunt
20th April 10am -12pm
Head down to your local and join in the fun! We’ve hidden egg and Humpty Dumpty stickers around your local Farmhouse Inns pub, so keep the kids entertained this Easter and see if they can find them all to win a Cadbury® Easter Egg.
8th - 28th April
Enjoy our limited edition Cadbury® Creme Egg Sundae for £4.99 or a slice of home-baked Cadbury® Creme Egg Cake for £4.79 - lovingly crafted and baked in-pub by our talented Cake-a-tiers.
Family Feast - Feed 4 for £17.49
Monday - Friday
Enjoy some well-deserved family time and feast together, with carveries, pub classics, kids meals and ice cream too, there's a plate for everyone at Farmhouse Inns.
*Buffet Breakfasts from £4.49 available in all participating pubs every weekend, excluding Gynsills Farm, Glenfield | Plum Tree Farm, Blackpool | Wheatsheaf Farm, Woolsington. Please check your local Farmhouse Inns to confirm availability. Price point will vary at Windmill Farm, Lincoln.
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Participants that draw a ‘Golden Plate’ in the carvery deck at participating Farmhouse Inns restaurants and hand it to a member of the team will each win one free cakeaway and the opportunity to enter the grand prize draw by completing the form at https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/golden-plate/ before 23:59 on 30 April 2019. One winner chosen at random will receive £1,000 in the grand prize draw. Each Farmhouse Inns restaurant will offer up to 100 chances to draw a golden plate during the promotional period. Entries to the grand prize draw are strictly one per person per household. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/golden-plate/. Promoter: Farmhouse Inns, Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must comment on the Facebook competition post with a screenshot of the 3 ‘Humpty Dumpty’ characters lined up consecutively. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 23/04/2019. One winner will receive a £40 Farmhouse Inns Gift Card and a Cadbury Easter Hamper. Two runner ups will receive one Cadbury Easter Hamper each. Full terms and conditions are available at https://www.facebook.com/FarmhouseInnsUK/. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 18/04/2019 and closes at 23:59 on 23/04/2019.
3. Entrants must comment on the Facebook competition post with a screenshot of the 3 ‘Humpty Dumpty’ characters lined up consecutively.
4. One winner and two runners up will be selected at random on 24/04/2019.
5. The main prize for one winner is a £40 Farmhouse Inns Gift Card and a Cadbury Easter Hamper. Two runners up will each receive a Cadbury Easter Hamper.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner or runner up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner or runner up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
8. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
10. The winner and runners-up will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
11. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
12. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (Facebook profile, contact telephone number, postal address and date of birth) to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
13. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
14. Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
15. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
17. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner or runner up, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
20. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
21. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
23. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
24. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner before taking place. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
27. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/update?ref=old_policy
28. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
As the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, Greene King welcomes customers into our 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK and brews a range of award-winning beers. When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this policy, we are referring to Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, (ICO registration number ZA054235), which is the data controller in respect of this website and the services described in this privacy notice.
Our products and services trade under a wide range of well-known brands, including Greene King, Hungry Horse, Farmhouse Inns, Chef & Brewer, Flaming Grill, Old English Inns, Greene King IPA and Old Speckled Hen. More information about all of our brands can be found on the Greene King website.
This privacy notice explains what we use your personal data for and how long we keep it. It also explains what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
We want our promotions to be administered fairly so that all entrants can enjoy them. To do this well, we need to process some of your personal data.
We will process your personal data to administer the promotion, to confirm that you have complied with the terms of the promotion, to confirm whether you have won a prize, to communicate with you in relation to any prize you may win and to deal with any queries you have in relation to the promotion.
What information do we process?
When you enter a promotion we need your Facebook account name and if you are selected as a winner or runner up we need your name, contact number and postal address. We may also ask for your date of birth in order to confirm you eligibility to enter the competition and will also collect any personal information you include in your message.
How long do we keep personal information for?
Information relating to…
Is kept for…
Entering a promotion
4 months following the closing date of a promotion
Enquiring about a promotion
3 months following our reply to you
If you exercise your data protection rights, we will keep a record of your request and our response indefinitely, to be able to show that we responded properly and fairly to your request.
Will we sell your personal data to anyone else?
No. That’s not something we do.
Who do we share personal data with and why?
We may pass your personal data to other companies who are members of the Greene King group for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
We work with the following third party suppliers and service providers who process your personal data in order to provide services to us or on our behalf:
Personal data that is shared
Reasons for sharing personal data
Name, contact information, address, booking information, complaint information
Managing guest queries and complaints
All of these organisations are required to comply with our data processing standards and are bound by the terms of this privacy notice. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We will share your personal data as required by law or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority.
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business. The buyer will only be permitted to use your personal data as outlined in this privacy notice.
We may ask whether you want to receive marketing from us – it’s your choice, but if you sign up for marketing please read our general privacy notice here.
If you are a winner or runner up we will use your data for publicity purposes as explained in the competition terms and conditions.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Greene King is the data controller for the processing described in this privacy notice. We can be contacted by post at: Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
Greene King has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by post at the address above, or by email sent to email@example.com.
We process personal data in compliance with applicable data protection law. The lawful bases we rely on for our primary processing purposes are as follows:
Lawful basis for processing
Administering a promotion
We process personal data because it is necessary to do so for the performance of the relevant contract.
Responding to an enquiry about a promotion
We believe it is in our commercial interests to respond to our customers making this processing a legitimate interest.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
1. to ask us to tell you what personal data we are processing that relate to you (right of access)
2. to require us to rectify or stop processing inaccurate personal data (right to rectification)
3. to require us to delete personal data relating to you, subject to there being valid grounds (right to erasure)
4. to require us to restrict our processing activities, subject to there being valid grounds (right to restriction)
5. to object to processing, in particular to profiling (right to object) and direct marketing (by withdrawing your consent)
6. to ask that personal data about you be sent to another controller of your choosing, subject to there being valid grounds (right to data portability)
You can notify us of your wish to exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, using the contact information provided above.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the data protection regulator for the United Kingdom) or in some circumstances, another European Union data protection authority.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is effective from 18 April 2019. You can check if the privacy notice has changed by revisiting this webpage at any time. If we make any significant changes to this notice, if we have your email address, we will email you to let you know.