Christmas Early Booking Incentive FAQs
- Your voucher will be sent to the email address used on the booking. You should receive this week commencing the 2nd of January. If you have not received it within 5 working days of this date, please contact the Guest Relations Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0344 800 6605. When contacting Guest Relations please provide the following details:
Date of booking
Number of Guests in party
- Please contact the Pub you have booked with and they will be able to amend your email address.
- We need to have a valid email address against the booking in order to receive the offer.
- No, the voucher can only be used in the same Brand you made your booking with.
- No, the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, excluding the daily deals.
- These will have to be split onto separate bills/transactions. 1 voucher per 1 transaction.
- Please contact the Guest Relations Team on the contact details above.
- At the time of your booking, if you did not tick the box to opt in to receive Marketing from Greene King – A voucher has not been issued. Please contact the Guest Relations Team on the contact details above with your booking confirmation number.
- If you have not paid a deposit to secure your booking before the 31st of October, you will not be eligible for the offer. If you have paid a deposit before the 31st of October, please contact the Guest Relations Team on the contact details above.
- If you meet the criteria of the Christmas Booking Incentive, you will receive your voucher in January.
- The reference will consist of 10 letters/numbers and will be on the booking confirmation email.
- No, the Christmas Incentive offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, excluding the daily deals.
- Yes, the Family & Friends discount can be used on any day throughout December/January, including the key dates.
- No, the deposit can be paid in Pub also. If the deposit is paid before the 31st of October, you will receive your Christmas Incentive Voucher.