Show us your perfect Farmhouse Inns breakfast on Instagram using #WakeyWakey for your chance to win free breakfast for a whole year! (T&Cs apply) Oh – and don’t forget to follow us @farmhouseinns for more breakfast inspiration!)
All this talk of toast got you dreaming of a Farmhouse breakfast? Take a look at our breakfast offering, including our Weekend Breakfast Buffet from £3.99. Think you’ve found the winning breakfast combination?
Terms & conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on Thursday 1st March 2018 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 18 March 2018.
3. Entrants must:
a. Share a picture they have taken of a Farmhouse Inns breakfast on Instagram using #WakeyWakey
b. Ensure they possess the rights to the image and are sharing from a public Instagram account
4. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 23:59 on Sunday 18 March 2018
5. The prize is:
a. One £250 Farmhouse Inns Gift voucher that could be used to claim 52 x £3.99 breakfasts at Farmhouse Inns
6. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification to the email address submitted upon entry. In the event of the original prize being unavailable, The Promoter reserves the right the offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
7. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
8. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
9. The winner agrees to the passing of their contact details to, and to being contacted by, WPR Agency Limited in order to arrange their prize and to discuss any specific requirements.
10. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
12. We are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") in relation to the processing of any personal information we obtain from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
13. By entering this promotion, you agree that we may collect and retain the personal information that you submit, for example but not limited to your name, address and email address. Any personal information collected may be used:
a. to communicate with you to provide details about our products and services and personalise our service to you;
b. to help us improve our services; and
c. to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion.
14. Your personal information may be shared with other companies in the Group as well as agents or contractors administering the promotion, but we will not pass your personal information to any other external organisation without your prior permission. If you would like to opt out of receiving information about Greene King and the Group, to access the personal information or to change the details that we hold please contact the Company Secretary at email@example.com.
16. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
22. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
23. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. The name and county of the winners will be available for 3 months following the closing date upon application with a SAE to ‘Farmhouse Inns Breakfast - #WakeyWakey’, WPR Agency Limited, 39-40 Calthorpe Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1TS.
24. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter reminds anyone entering this competition to drink responsibly. Please visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk for the facts.
26. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
28. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
29. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/terms.