We’ve teamed up with Absolute Radio to celebrate and reward all the hardworking parents and unsung parenting heroes out there on designated pushchair driver duty.
We know too well that someone has to take responsibility to get your little one back to sleep when out, and often whilst watching everyone else tucks into their delicious plate of carvery! So what better reward than enjoying the sweet taste of our homemade cake on the house!
Andy Bush from Absolute Radio’s Hometime Show, said
“As a dad I know first-hand how frustrating it can be when you’re given the role of designated pushchair driver – pacing around a carpark whatever the weather, trying to get your baby to go to sleep. This is why we put a call out for pubs and restaurants to get involved and support our cause. We’re thrilled to be able to join forces with Farmhouse Inns dining and carvery to be able to celebrate the ‘guardians of the pushchair’ and give them a special little treat to make up for missing out dinner time with friends and family.”
Simply state you’re on ‘designated pushchair driver’ duty
To claim your slice of consolation for an interrupted dinner, parents simply need to state they are the ‘designated pushchair driver’ when ordering a main meal in between 21st January – 13th February 2019.
In exchange, you’ll receive a slice of one of our unique cakes, all lovingly crafted and baked in pub by our talented Cake-a-tiers and available to Cakeaway too!
Farmhouse Inns is Family Time
There is a plate for everyone at Bluebell Farm, so book a table today and join us for a family-filled celebration of great food, kids meals with free ice cream and indoor play zones.
Full Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only.
- Promotion opens on 21 January 2019 and closes on 13 February 2019.
- Participants must say the keyword ‘designated pushchair driver’ to a member of staff to qualify for a free cakeaway. Promotion only valid when purchasing a main meal.
- The offer is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The offer is subject to availability. Number of redemptions are restricted to 50 per site for the duration of the redemption period, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify eligible participants including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw the offer where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Participants may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.