Give Dad the 'Daddy of all Weekends'
June 15th - 16th
Join us from 8am all weekend. We’ve got everything from Waffles, Pancakes and toasted Muffins to Traditional and Farmhouse Buffet Breakfasts and more.
Buffet Breakfast* from £4.49
There’s no better start to the day than with a good breakfast, so treat Dad to his pick of pork and vegetarian sausages, back bacon, black pudding, hash browns, fried and scrambled eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, button mushrooms and much more too! He’ll definitely be spoilt for choice.
Don’t forget our buffet breakfast includes BOTTOMLESS tea or coffee and toast. Or upgrade your tea or coffee to a Cappuccino, Latte or Fruit Juice for £1.
The Ultimate Roast
Let us take care of the perfect roast with our Farmhouse Carvery served fresh every day. Choose from 14-hour slow-cooked meats or our Vegetable Tart, help yourself to our wide choice of vegetables from our delicious carvery deck and then top it off with lashings of gravy.
There are 3 plate sizes to choose from or treat Dad and go Ultimate for £1.50 extra**.
Tasty Pub Classics
Packed full of Dad's Farmhouse favourites, such as our new and improved Combo Feast, Signature Carvery Burger, Dirty Hunter's Burger and much more.
Our Famous Ice Cream Parlour
Packed full of every flavour you can imagine and made from fresh Jersey milk and rich double cream. In your choice of a tub or cone with a free sauce and topping from £1.99 – Available to eat in or takeaway. Don’t forget all our kids meals come with a FREE scoop of ice cream, frozen yoghurt or sorbet! Or upgrade your scoop to your favourite flavour from our Ice Cream Parlour for £1 extra.
Home-baked Cakes - Eat in or Cakeaway
Our unique cakes are lovingly crafted and baked in pub by our talented Cake-a-tiers.
Available to eat in or ‘cakeaway’, they really are the perfect treat to end to your Father's Day celebrations.
Book to WIN a £20 Gift Card*
Book to dine with us on Saturday 15th June by 7th June and you'll be in with a chance to win one of five £20 Farmhouse Inns gift cards. View full terms and conditions here.
There are limited online bookings available on Sunday 16th June although, walk-ins are welcome all weekend.
All bookings for Sunday 16th June require a £3 deposit per person.
*Buffet Breakfasts from £4.49 available in all participating pubs every weekend, excluding Gynsills Farm, Glenfield | Plum Tree Farm, Blackpool | Wheatsheaf Farm, Woolsington. Please check your local Farmhouse Inns to confirm availability. Price point will vary at Windmill Farm, Lincoln.
**Go Ultimate for £1.50 valid on Large plates only.
***Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table for Saturday 15th June 2019 via www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/fathers-day and attend on that day. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 7th June 2019. Five winners will receive a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Summary Terms & Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must book a table for Saturday 15th June 2019 via www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/fathers-day and attend on that day. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 7th June 2019. Five winners will receive a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. This promotion opens on 23rd April 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 7th June 2019. Any bookings made before 23rd April 2019 for Saturday 15th June 2019 will also be entered into the prize draw.
3. Entrants must make a booking via farmhouseinns.co.uk/fathers-day for 15th June 2019. Any entrant whose reservation is subsequently cancelled or rearranged for a date other than 15th June 2019 will not be included in the promotion
4. 5 winners will be selected at random by 24th June 2019.
5. The prize is a £20 Farmhouse Inns gift card.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 7 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
8. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered except for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
10. The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
11. By entering this promotion, you have provided your personal information (name, address, phone number, email address and date of birth to the Promoter who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into with the Promoter by entering the promotion.
12. Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
13. Your personal information will be retained for 4 months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
14. You have the right to object to processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
16. No bulk, machine generated consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winners, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
20. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
22. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
23. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion. This will be discussed with the winner before taking place.
24. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
PRIVACY NOTICE – PROMOTIONS
As the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, Greene King welcomes customers into our 3,000 pubs, restaurants and hotels across the UK and brews a range of award-winning beers. When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this notice, we are referring to Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, (ICO registration number ZA054235), which is the data controller in respect of this website and the services described in this privacy notice.
Our products and services trade under a wide range of well-known brands, including Greene King, Hungry Horse, Farmhouse Inns, Chef & Brewer, Flaming Grill, Old English Inns, Greene King IPA and Old Speckled Hen. More information about all of our brands can be found on the Greene King website.
This privacy notice explains what we use your personal data for and how long we keep it. It also explains what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
We want our promotions to be administered fairly so that all entrants can enjoy them. To do this well, we need to process some of your personal data.
We will process your personal data to administer the promotion, to confirm that you have complied with the terms of the promotion, to confirm whether you have won a prize, to communicate with you in relation to any prize you may win and to deal with any queries you have in relation to the promotion.
What information do we process?
When you enter a promotion we need your name, address including post code, telephone number, email address and date of birth. We will also collect any personal information you include in your message.
How long do we keep personal information for?
Information relating to…
Is kept for…
Entering a promotion
4 months following the closing date of a promotion
Enquiring about a promotion
3 months following our reply to you
If you exercise your data protection rights, we will keep a record of your request and our response indefinitely, to be able to show that we responded properly and fairly to your request.
Will we sell your personal data to anyone else?
No. That’s not something we do.
Who do we share personal data with and why?
We may pass your personal data to other companies who are members of the Greene King group for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
We work with the following third party suppliers and service providers who process your personal data in order to provide services to us or on our behalf:
Personal data that is shared
Reasons for sharing personal data
Name, contact information, booking information, complaint information
Managing guest queries and complaints
All of these organisations are required to comply with our data processing standards and are bound by the terms of this privacy notice. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We will share your personal data as required by law or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority.
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business. The buyer will only be permitted to use your personal data as outlined in this privacy notice.
We may ask whether you want to receive marketing from us – it’s your choice, but if you sign up for marketing please read our general privacy notice here.
If you are a winner or runner up we will use your data for publicity purposes as explained in the competition terms and conditions.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Greene King is the data controller for the processing described in this privacy notice. We can be contacted by post at: Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
Greene King has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by post at the address above, or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process personal data in compliance with applicable data protection law. The lawful bases we rely on for our primary processing purposes are as follows:
Lawful basis for processing
Administering a promotion
We process personal data because it is necessary to do so for the performance of the relevant contract.
Responding to an enquiry about a promotion
We believe it is in our commercial interests to respond to our customers making this processing a legitimate interest.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
1. to ask us to tell you what personal data we are processing that relate to you (right of access)
2. to require us to rectify or stop processing inaccurate personal data (right to rectification)
3. to require us to delete personal data relating to you, subject to there being valid grounds (right to erasure)
4. to require us to restrict our processing activities, subject to there being valid grounds (right to restriction)
5. to object to processing, in particular to profiling (right to object) and direct marketing (by withdrawing your consent)
6. to ask that personal data about you be sent to another controller of your choosing, subject to there being valid grounds (right to data portability)
You can notify us of your wish to exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, using the contact information provided above.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the data protection regulator for the United Kingdom) or in some circumstances, another European Union data protection authority.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice is effective from 22nd April 2019. You can check if the privacy notice has changed by revisiting this webpage at any time. If we make any significant changes to this privacy notice, if we have your email address, we will email you to let you know.