When you can play, you can instantly win giant slices of cake, mouth-watering J2O's and £20 e-gift cards! Your prize will be sent to your inbox, so you can dig in when you next pop into your local Farmhouse Inns. Easy!
Introducing Vicky Sponge
Vicky is one of our talented Cake-a-tiers, and we need her back at Farmhouse Inns to do what she loves - making our giant cakes. As well as baking with all the best ingredients, and decorating to perfection, Vicky helps create our limited edition flavours, so we need your help bringing her home!
Top The Leaderboard
Enter your final score to our leader board for the chance to win big prizes - like a family day out worth £500, or e-gift cards loaded with anything from £25 to £250. So not only is our game packed with fun, but you'll be in the chance to win even more fun with the whole family!
Summary Terms and Conditions
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Entrants must submit a valid score to the leaderboard on the game Farmhouse Inns The Cake Escape game found online at farmhouseinnsthecakeescape.co.uk. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 2nd September 2022. One winner will receive a grand prize of “Family Day Out”, with a prize value of £500 in the form of a gift card to a UK attraction. There will also be 9 runner up leader board prizes of Farmhouse Inns e-gift cards (2 x £250, 4 x £100 and 3 x £25), plus 1000 instant win prizes of 50 £20 Farmhouse Inns e-gift cards, 450 slices of cake and 500 bottles of J20. Full terms and conditions are available at www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY NOTICE
- By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of Greene King, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter.
- Promotional Period. This promotion opens at 00:00 (UK) on 25 July 2022 and closes at 23:59 on 02 September 2022.
- Entry requirements. Entrants must submit a valid score to the leaderboard on the game Farmhouse Inns The Cake Escape game found online at farmhouseinnsthecakeescape.co.uk.
- Winner selection. The winner will be the entrant with the highest score on the leaderboard. The runners up will be the next 9 top players. The instant win prizes will be awarded at random.
- The following prizes are available:
- 1st place: a “Family Day Out”, with a prize value of £500 in the form of a gift card to a UK attraction
- 2nd and 3rd place: £250 Farmhouse Inns e- gift card
- 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th place: £100 Farmhouse Inns e- gift card
- 8th, 9th and 10th place: £25 Farmhouse Inns e-gift card
- 1,000 instant win prizesincluding: 50 x £20 Farmhouse Inns e-gift cards, 350 slices of cake and 500 bottles of J20.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The leaderboard winner and runners-up will be informed of their prize within 14 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. The instant win prize winners will be chosen at random and will receive an email with their prize within 3 working days following submitting their score and providing their email address.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner and runners up using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 48 hours, or if the selected winner or runner-up is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner or runner-up using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by you.
- The winner, runners-up and instant win prize winners will receive their prize within 30 working days following the end of the promotion, unless otherwise specified. In any event the prize must be claimed and taken within six months of the closing date.
- Limitation of liability. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. We are not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- Intellectual property. You will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material that you submit as part of this promotion. However, you grant us (and our agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The winner and runners up may be asked to take part in publicity relating to this promotion but this will be discussed with the winner and runners up before taking place.
- Winner’s name. In accordance with the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code, we intend to make available the surname and county of any winner. Any winner that objects must notify us as soon as possible after you are informed that you have won.
- General terms. No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to verify the winner and/or runner-up, including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise where an entrant has gained advantage in participating in the promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- Our decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside our reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to you in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Governing law & jurisdiction. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and we and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We remind anyone entering this promotion to drink responsibly. Please visit greeneking.co.uk/enjoy-responsibly for the facts.
- Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.
- Data Controller. Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited (ICO registration number ZA054235) is the data controller in respect of this
- We are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. We are a member of the Greene King group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- Why do we need to process your personal data? We want our promotions to be administered fairly so that all entrants can enjoy them. To do this well, we need to process some of your personal data. We will process your personal data to administer the promotion, to confirm that you have complied with the terms of the promotion, to confirm whether you have won a prize, to communicate with you in relation to any prize you may win and to deal with any queries you have in relation to the promotion.
- What information do we process? When you enter a promotion we need your contact information. If you are a winner we may ask for your date of birth in order to confirm your eligibility to enter the competition and other contact information so we are able to send your prize to you. We will also collect any personal information you include in your message.
- How long do we keep personal information for? If you exercise your data protection rights, we will keep a record of your request and our response indefinitely, to be able to show that we responded properly and fairly to your request. Otherwise we will keep your data for the following time periods:
Information relating to…
Is kept for…
Entering a promotion
4 months following the closing date of a promotion
Enquiring about a promotion
3 months following our reply to you
- Will we sell your personal data to anyone else? That’s not something we do.
- Who do we share personal data with and why? Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in our Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. We work with the following third party suppliers and service providers who will process your personal data in order to administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with you on our behalf:
Personal data that is shared
Reasons for sharing personal data
Name, contact information, address, booking information, complaint information
Managing guest queries and complaints
- All of these organisations are required to comply with our data processing standards and are bound by the terms of this privacy notice. They are not permitted to use your personal data for their own purposes.
- We will share your personal data as required by law or where we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy group companies or other businesses. If we do so, this might involve transferring customer information relating to the relevant company or business to the person buying the business. The buyer will only be permitted to use your personal data as outlined in this privacy notice.
- We will not pass your personal information outside of the UK or EU or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Direct marketing. We may ask whether you want to receive marketing from us – it’s your choice, but if you sign up for marketing please read our general privacy notice at greeneking.co.uk/privacy.
- Publicity. If you are a winner or runner up, we may use your data for publicity purposes as explained in the terms and conditions above.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them? We can be contacted by post at: Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP33 1QT.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by post at the address above, or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We process personal data in compliance with applicable data protection law. The lawful bases we rely on for our primary processing purposes are as follows:
Lawful basis for processing
Administering a promotion
We process personal data because it is necessary to do so for the performance of the relevant contract.
Responding to an enquiry about a promotion
We believe it is in our commercial interests to respond to our customers making this processing a legitimate interest.
- You have the following rights under data protection law:
- to ask us to tell you what personal data we are processing that relate to you (right of access);
- to require us to rectify or stop processing inaccurate personal data (right to rectification);
- to require us to delete personal data relating to you, subject to there being valid grounds (right to erasure);
- to require us to restrict our processing activities, subject to there being valid grounds (right to restriction);
- to object to processing, in particular to profiling (right to object) and direct marketing (by withdrawing your consent);
- to ask that personal data about you be sent to another controller of your choosing, subject to there being valid grounds (right to data portability).
- You can notify us of your wish to exercise any of these rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer, using the contact information provided above.
- You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (the data protection regulator for the United Kingdom) or in some circumstances, another European Union data protection authority.
- Changes to this privacy notice. This privacy notice is effective from the opening date set out above. You can check if the privacy notice has changed by revisiting this webpage at any time.