Gathering the family for some quality mid-week time together has just got even better because your little ones now eat for just £1* all day long this October half term!
Choose a small breakfast, any kids meal or junior carvery.
Available all day Monday to Friday, from 12th October to 6th November.
With up to two kids eating for just £1 per every adult breakfast, main meal or carvery, this half term is the perfect excuse to feast together.
So whether you’re fuelling up for the day ahead with our Buffet Breakfasts from £4.59, popping in for our wide selection of Pub Classics or treating the family to our fresh Farmhouse Carvery from £4.99 (not forgetting our best ever crispy roasted potatoes and traditional Yorkshire puddings!), our kids meals are even tastier when they’re just £1, meaning it’s big smiles all round!
There’s nothing like the promise of great food to bring everyone together and with a plate for everyone and every appetite at just £1 per child, it’s big smiles all round! So come on down to Dyce Farm and enjoy a great meal at a great price.
1. Choose a small breakfast, any kid’s meal or Junior Carvery from the Kids’ Menu for £1 each. Excludes starters, desserts and drinks. Available from 8am – 6pm at Kingsway Farm (Dundee), Broxden Farm (Perth) and Dyce Farm (Aberdeen). Not available at Linwood Farm (Paisley), Wallace Well Farm (Robroyston), Elginhaugh Farm (Midlothian), Red Burn Farm (Hamilton) and Westgate Farm (Edinburgh).
2. Up to two children can eat for £1 each with one adult purchasing a breakfast, main meal or carvery.
3. Valid: in Scotland: All day Monday – Friday from 12th October - 6th November
4. Eat in only. Not available on takeaway or delivery.
5. All items are subject to availability during food service hours.
6. No cash alternative.
7. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or promotion and is subject to availability.
8. Photography is for illustrative purposes only.
9. Greene King reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Ltd, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ.